Drake, Kanye and Pusha T at loggerheads again





 Drake has fired off a diss track at Kanye West and Pusha T after getting slammed in the rapper’s new song ‘Infrared.’ We’ve got the wild lyrics to Drizzy’s ‘Duppy Freestyle,’ right here.



Pusha T just dropped his new Kanye West produced album Daytona on May 25, and seemed to diss Drake for allegedly using a ghost writer in the song “Infrared.” Within hours Drizzy made a clap back freestyle track to prove Ye and Pusha absolutely wrong, that he does his own rhymes and came HARD for them. In the new track “Duppy Freestyle” the 31-year-old rapper name checks Ye directly and also mentions “Infrared.” In his intro Drake says “I’m in shock. The nerve, the audacity Okay,” and then really lets loose, hammering at Kanye with a reference to his song “Father Stretch My Hands,” which Ye admitted Drake helped write.



“So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of V’s
What do you really think of the n***a that’s making your beats?
I’ve done things for him I thought he never would need
Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me
I pop style for 30 hours, then let him repeat”
Then Drake comes at both Pusha and Kanye by claiming they’re jealous, calling out the song “Infrared.”
“Don’t know why the f**k you n***as listen to [?]
Must’ve had your Infrared wrong, now your head on the beam
Ya’ll are the spitting image of whatever jealousy breeds
Don’t push me when I’m in album mode
You are not even top 5 as far as your label talent goes”
BALLER!!! Drizzy then goes on to call out Pusha and Kanye for their accusation in Infrared that he doesn’t write his own rhymes.
“Yeah, who gassed you to play with me?
Man, you made this sh*t easy as ABCs
Whoever supposedly making me hits
My hooks did it
My lyrics did it
My spirit did it
I’m fearless with it”
Did Kanye and Pusha not pay attention to Drake’s 2015 feud with Meek Mill after the Philly rapper accused him of using a ghostwriter? Drizzy absolutely buried Meek with two clap back songs "Charged up" and "Back to Back" It’s good to see he’s still got the fire in him, coming at Ye and Pusha in an epic diss track within hours of “Infrared”dropping



HEALTH AND DIYs



































































Comments

Popular Posts