Heart melting story of an impossible love

Love has been defined severally but this couple is the true definition of what love should be.







- Fenny Akinyi from Kenya and Wade Welch from America have redefined love on their own standards - The two found love despite coming from different continents, race and age gap - Wade a recovering addict and Akinyi, a village girl from Homa Bay in Kenya met in July 2013 and as they say the rest is history Fenny Akinyi is one of the ladies living to define the phrase: Love defies all odds. 





She was living at her sister's place in Kenya, before she met the love of her life, Wade Welch, The two love birds met in July 2013. Fenny didn't know English but was determined to build the love life she had developed for Welch and she started learning the queens lingo. They went to her parents in Kenya and he promised to marry her if he's failing marriage eventually collapsed. The two proudly declared the love they have for each other by sharing photos and love messages on social media. 



Fenny came to me in July 2013 knowing very little English. She came every day and cooked for me, cleaned. She did my laundry and sat with me when I was lonely before going back to her sister's place where she was staying." 

He is from Pennyslvania, a recovering addict and he always posts religious and inspirational messages on his Facebook page.
"Over the months she learned English from listening to me talking to people and she told me her life story in her village. I soon went to her village to meet her parents who also spoke very little English but Fenny was able to translate for me

He is a divorcee and married Fenny in 2016 




"Her father told me he didn't have the money to keep her in school and he was concerned for her future. At the time I was still married and hoping to reconcile my failed marriage so I told Fenny and her dad that if things did not work out with my marriage I will take care of Fenny




They're happily married now, with kids.





Comments

Popular Posts