Craig David is back!!! David Pairs Up With Bastille For 'I Know You'


Craig David Pairs Up With Bastille For 'I Know You'
It's set to feature on new album 'The Time Is Now'...

Craig David and Bastille have buddied up for new single 'I Know You'.
Craig David returns in the New Year with new album 'The Time Is Now', a suitably positive message for the coming 12 months.
New single 'I Know You' is online now, all murky production and rippling vocals from the UKG legend.
Bastille contribute throughout, the next chapter in an ongoing creative relationship, with the two seeming to push one another further and further.
On the track, Craig says, “I’ve been a Bastille fan for a long time and we’ve been waiting for the right moment to collaborate. I’m so excited to release this track and hope you love it as much as I do. Hearing Dan’s voice on this kind of record is a special moment, when we perform this live its going to absolutely go off, and I can’t wait to play it in my TS5 set this summer.”
Dan from Bastille says, “We’ve always been huge fans of Craig’s music and have become mates over the past few years after playing some shows together, so writing a song together in the studio felt completely natural. We had so much fun making “I Know You” together, and I’m excited for everyone to hear it.”
It's an impressive return - get involved below.

Craig David's new album 'The Time Is Now' will be released on January 26th.

Comments

Popular Posts